- PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE CAREFULLY. CONTACT US to give us details of your dog's needs (see below). These boots should be used ONLY if there is a medical need to keep the dog or dressings dry. Dogs with a medical condition that requires their paws to be kept dry will also benefit from these boots. If no dressing is used, a breathable sock should be used underneath the boots. (For general protection in all weather and ground conditions, use our all weather dog boots instead)
- WHAT SIZE DO I NEED FOR MY DOG? Dressing, splints, casts or paw: measure all round circumference at largest point without weight on the paw. For tall dogs select the T version. CONTACT US: tell us your dog's breed, paw size, needs so we can make sure that this is the best product for you. Paste this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact/contact.html?ie=UTF8&asin=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&ref_=aag_m_fi&sellerID=A1A7N8XT41QHDA
- OUR DESIGN Lightweight Orthopedic design. Allows free movement for your dog. Stay on your dog securely in all conditions. Long length and adjustable strap position allow you to secure the boots for your dog's comfort. Dog's paws are shaped more like our hands than our feet - any design used for dog's paws should be comfortable for the human hand.
- OUR MATERIALS Breathable materials promote healing and are compatible with your dog's movement. Waterproof material and seam taped seams provide fully waterproof protection. Paws can sweat and breathe naturally. Natural leather gives the correct feel for the dog's paw and provides protection from cold and heat. Leather is also used for its strength giving more durability versus weight than any other material. Proudly hand made in IRELAND
- QUANTITIES: We sell in simple numbers. One is 1 boot, Two is 2 boots. Why? Sometimes a dog injures only one paw. It is common for dogs to need a different size front and back CONTACT US click on: Shipped from and Sold by: Dog Boots from Pro-Active Paws Contact Seller under 'Further Information Heading'
Fully waterproof dog boots specifically designed to keep dressings and casts dry. These boots are also suitable for dogs whose medical condition requires that their paws be kept dry during exercise. Owners of show animals find them useful to keep dog's paws clean on wet show days. We use high quality specialist breathable waterproof materials, seam tape all the seams and use leather paw pads and toe-caps to protect the paw from ground contact, whilst maintaining a natural feel for the dog.All our dog boots are hand made in Ireland, using our own skilled staff.We pride ourselves on our customer services and our Customer Support Manager, Elizabeth Alderton, is a qualified canine professional.
Pro Active Paws Fully Waterproof Dog Boots Guaranteed to keep paws dressings casts splints dry B00Y1627XM hk72VjLF